DCP SURVEY-addressing the issues with the BPS (open to non-m

Issues related to pay, contracts, Agenda for Change, the NHS, the BPS, unions, etc.

Postby Pink » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:38 pm

https://response.questback.com/isa/qbv. ... UlMpKRYDyL

feels timely given the thread below..

open to non-members
Kintsukuroi: 'to repair with gold'. the art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer and understanding that the piece is more beautiful for having been broken.

@Sushipink22
Pink

Postby Bela » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Miriam, I couldn't agree more with everything you've said. Thanks so much for articulating it so well and succinctly in that blog. Radical change is definitely needed! Will respond to their survey now and share amongst colleagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bela

Re: DCP SURVEY-addressing the issues with the BPS (open to n

Postby BenJMan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:12 pm

I gave them my views yesterday. I find it infuriating that these same issues are surveyed again and again and again with no change made. I'm left with absolutely no faith that the BPS/DCP can create an internal system that would represent in the way I would hope. Back to hoping a seperate practitioner college emerges at some point!
I think a hero is any person really intent on making this a better place for all people ~ Maya Angelou.
BenJMan

Re: DCP SURVEY-addressing the issues with the BPS (open to n

Postby hettie » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:22 pm

I read the blog. I couldn't agree more. As a practitioner (and one whom believes psychology is political) the BPS infuriates me. It just can't seem to position itself nor advocate on our (or our clients) behalf. I wish Jamie well, but I feel her has an impossible task....
hettie

Return to Professional/Employment Issues