Online study:Thinking, emotion, time use. Participants req’d

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.

Online study:Thinking, emotion, time use. Participants req’d

Postby ThinkActStudy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi all,

I am a clinical psychology Ph.D student at the University of Manchester who is looking for people in the general population (i.e. anyone aged 16 years or over, living in the UK & not currently experiencing or seeking help for a mental health problem or neurological disorder) to take part in an online questionnaire study.

What will the research involve?
You will be asked to read a Participant Information Sheet and sign a consent form. You will then need to answer different questionnaires about how you spend your time, your thinking processes and emotion. You will be asked to complete these questionnaires at 3 separate times, 4 weeks apart. The questionnaires should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete. There will be a prize draw at the end of the study.

What do I do now?
To access the study, please go to the following link:
https://apps.mhs.manchester.ac.uk/surveys/TakeSurvey.aspx?PageNumber=1&SurveyID=l23H8753&Preview=true

For further information, please contact Measha Bright: Measha.Bright@postgrad.manchester.ac.uk.

This study is ethically approved by the University of Manchester Research Ethics Committee, and supervised by Prof Adrian Wells and Dr Sophie Parker.
ThinkActStudy

Return to Academic/Research