Online DClinPsy Research Study! Alcohol and Mental Health

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
lgrisley

Online DClinPsy Research Study! Alcohol and Mental Health

Post by lgrisley » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:44 pm

I am looking to recruit participants to complete my online survey. It will only take 30 minutes. The research is part of my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, and the study is titled: The effect of gender on the relationship between alcohol intake and psychotic like experiences in a community sample aged between 18-25 years.
This study will look at the effect of gender on the relationship between alcohol intake and psychotic like experiences (PLE) in a community sample aged between 18-25 years in the UK. Research into alcohol use needs further research given the links with physical health, psychological health, and risk behaviours. This study focuses on 18 to 25 year olds due to the high rate of drinking within this group and the bad outcomes on health, mental health, and risk-taking behaviours.
Full University of Birmingham ethics approval. Supervised by Dr Hermine Graham (Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Lecturer)
The online link is: http://bit.ly/AlcoholPsychol

I will disseminate my findings to anyone who is interested!
Thank you very much,
Liam
lxg183@bham.ac.uk