Participants needed for Online Survey about Insomnia and Social Rejection

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
dwaldeck

Participants needed for Online Survey about Insomnia and Social Rejection

Post by dwaldeck » Mon May 14, 2018 8:49 am

Study Title: Examining the link between Social Rejection and Insomnia

May I invite you to participate in my research. This study is conducting an investigation into how people think and feel about experiences of being ignored, excluded or avoided by others. The purpose of this study is to discover how these experiences relate to sleep quality. You do not need to necessarily be experiencing social rejection or sleep difficulties in order to take part in this survey. This study is open to anyone 18+.

If you choose to take part in this study then please click on the link below. You will be invited to complete an informed consent form in order to take part. If you complete the whole study then you will have the option to be entered into a raffle with the opportunity to win £50 (or equivalent in another currency). There are no known risks to taking part in this survey. Any information that you give during the study will be kept confidential and anonymous in accordance with data protection legislation. You have the right to withdraw your data up to two weeks before 30th June 2018.

The study has been approved Coventry University Ethics (HLS).

The survey should take no more than 25-30 minutes to complete.

If you would like to take part in my study then please click the link below:

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/insomnia-study

Dr Daniel Waldeck
Assistant Lecturer
Department of Psychological, Social and Behavioural Sciences
Coventry University
E.mail: ac8416@coventry.ac.uk