research into different areas of mental health

Anything that does not fit into the above categories, but is related to psychology, including discussion of public and media perceptions of psychology, satire related to psychology, etc.

research into different areas of mental health

Postby cmjg29 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Link removed by moderator

If anyone would like to be part of some research on a few different aspects of mental health, then today is your lucky day! Please complete this survey on our general understanding of mental health. I am in my third year at Sussex University and this is a key part of my dissertation so it would be great to get as much data as possible. All your answers will be anonymous so please be as honest as possible
Last edited by maven on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to remove link until post complies with forum guidance

Re: research into different areas of mental health

Postby maven » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:24 pm

We have a section on the forum for recruiting to research studies: viewforum.php?f=1, and a set of rules for how you must post to do so. The rules are given in a pinned post at the top of that section: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38

Please take a look at the rules and post again in the correct section, complying with our requirements if you wish to recruit participants through this forum. They aren't unduly onerous, but we require a brief indication of what the research is asking people to do, the name and contact details of the researcher and their supervisor, the university you are affiliated to, and a statement declaring that you have ethical approval (including permission to recruit online) and who this was from.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare
Site Admin

Return to Miscellaneous: Related to Psychology