1. Happy holidays to one and all.
2. I am homeeeeeee! No better feeling
It felt like I had been on countdown for months on end. I think that had something to do with the chaos in Leeds and I was just holding tight until I could get away. Gotten away I have now and I am making the most of it.
3. My bubble does burst with the thought that I have endless amount of university stuff to be getting on with - essays, reflections, readings etc etc but I am aiming to make a slow start this week and then full speed ahead from Jan to May!
4. The talks have begun...I wish I could say more. But honestly, it is too complicated. My life feels like a tv series, on season 6 and the script is just being written for entertainment purposes only. I should probably have a disclaimer 'do not try this at home'...
5. Anyway, my motto continues - just keep swimming and don't forget to breathe!
'Forget what hurt you. But remember what it taught you'