UCL Trainee PWP application for September 2017 start

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care

Re: UCL Trainee PWP application for September 2017 start

Postby Misfit » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:16 pm

nclarke wrote:I didn't put preferences on either, but emailed them and they added it in. You could try doing the same. Hope it helps.

Sorry I have only just seen this! That's a good idea, thanks. Just wondering if you could please advise me which email address I should email about this, and where I find the list of NHS Trusts that run the training, as I have not seen a list yet. Thanks :)

***Edited post***
I found a link on the application page for the course, opened it and found the list of NHS trusts. I emailed the UCL admissions email address asking them to add my preferences to my application if possible.

x
Misfit

Postby Maango » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:48 pm

I was asked to upload some additional documents onto my application, however I did this a while ago now (maybe a week and a half ago) and its still asking me to upload my documents....has this happened to anyone else who was requested to re-upload their personal statement?
Maango

Postby Misfit » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Maango wrote:I was asked to upload some additional documents onto my application, however I did this a while ago now (maybe a week and a half ago) and its still asking me to upload my documents....has this happened to anyone else who was requested to re-upload their personal statement?

Hi Maango,

I wasn't aware that we had to upload a personal statement. No, I was not asked to upload documents, although I had uploaded proof of qualifications. Maybe get in touch with the admissions team? x
Misfit

Postby Maango » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:06 pm

I was asked to re upload my personal statement as I didn't put my preferences down at the beginning and it was more than 3000 characters! Didn't know that spaces counted in that >.<

I did email the postgraduate-admissions@ucl.ac.uk email on the 15th to confirm my re upload to which it states "Access to upload further documents will be removed shortly after you have uploaded your document." however my access is still there! And I haven't received a reply to my email :/ So I'm kinda panicking a bit thinking I haven't done something right here.. xD should I ring the number maybe?
Maango

Postby jason712 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi I wouldn't worry about that. I had to upload for the same reason and it took a few days. I called them myself and they confirmed it had been received.
jason712

Postby IdaBauer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:14 pm

I was offered an interview with my first choice service today...not sure about the timings for other services though.
IdaBauer

Postby lena01 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello!

I was also offered an interview today for Tower Hamlets. Fingers crossed for everyone who is still waiting. :-)
lena01

Postby Meglou » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:17 am

IdaBauer wrote:I was offered an interview with my first choice service today...not sure about the timings for other services though.

Congrats guys :) which service was your first choice IdaBauer? Hope everyone hears soon.
Meglou

Postby Maango » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:37 pm

I actually rang them and I basically got the impression that no one had even looked at my application or received any notification that I had uploaded it....so the lady has sent it to the academic team for them to review today but I am quite worried considering people are saying they've received invite for interviews already if they would even look at my application this late!!

I told the lady this and she told me that interviews will be taking place between the 3rd and 14th July and we will only have a weeks notice. She told me that they are still assessing applications ><
Maango

Postby bunnies » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:24 pm

I applied for Westminster and Chelsea. Haven't heard anything yet but scary that some of you have already heard!

My application says its "under assessment"
bunnies

Postby Misfit » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:54 pm

Congratulations to those of you who have been offered interviews! It's un-nerving to think people may be given just one week's notice. How are we expected to get time off work? (Worrying about this even thought I may not even get offered an interview) In the past for interviews for other things, luckily managers have let me have a day of Annual Leave or let me swap shifts etc x
Misfit

Postby jason712 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:49 am

I applied for Greenwich and Bromley. Not heard anything yet, like I said, if we haven't heard by the 3rd then that means we were rejected.
jason712

Postby Cuulinical » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:31 pm

I'm out of the country from the 2nd - 11th of July.. I really expected to at least have an interview date by now (if successful) so I could plan accordingly.

Here's to hoping for an interview on the 12th, 13th or 14th of July. :D
Cuulinical

Postby sarahjonesx » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:27 pm

Hi guys,

I called the university this morning, as I still hadn't heard anything and it's almost 3rd July.. so it didn't look good for me.
The girl I spoke to said that my application was still being assessed, and although the interviews commence July 3rd, they continue until the 14th and they plan on giving applicants a weeks notice before the interview date, so you could also hear if you've been shortlisted for interview between the 3rd and 7th July, for an interview the following week.
So, I haven't totally given up hope yet.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sarahjonesx

Postby jason712 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:17 pm

sarahjonesx wrote:Hi guys,

I called the university this morning, as I still hadn't heard anything and it's almost 3rd July.. so it didn't look good for me.
The girl I spoke to said that my application was still being assessed, and although the interviews commence July 3rd, they continue until the 14th and they plan on giving applicants a weeks notice before the interview date, so you could also hear if you've been shortlisted for interview between the 3rd and 7th July, for an interview the following week.
So, I haven't totally given up hope yet.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ah brilliant, I checked mine and it says under assessment as well. Fingers crossed for next week then. Thanks for letting us know.
jason712

PreviousNext

Return to Improving Access to Psychological Therapies: IAPT