Article request

Post here to discuss evaluating published research, sharing papers you have found of interest, plus requests for help with literature searches or locating papers

Article request

Postby AnnSimone » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Anyone who has access to following article:
Brown, T., Cash, T. and Mikulka, P. (1990). Attitudinal Body-Image Assessment: Factor Analysis of the Body-Self Relations Questionnaire. Journal of Personality Assessment, 55(1), pp.135-144.

I'm looking for reliable questionnaires that assess individuals' attitudes towards their body image, but my university doesn't seem to have access to a lot of articles I'm running into! If anyone has any additional ideas for questionnaires regarding that topic, I'd love to hear!
AnnSimone

Re: Article request

Postby CorbyKitten » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:45 am

Hi, I have access to it but I can't work out how to PM it to you because it's telling me the extension .pdf isn't allowed! Any ideas?
CorbyKitten

Postby AnnSimone » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:21 pm

CorbyKitten wrote:Hi, I have access to it but I can't work out how to PM it to you because it's telling me the extension .pdf isn't allowed! Any ideas?

Maybe you could email it to me if that works? I can PM you with my uni email, if that's fine?
AnnSimone

Postby CorbyKitten » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:08 am

I've just emailed it :)
CorbyKitten

Return to Papers and Journal Articles