Article request

Post here to discuss evaluating published research, sharing papers you have found of interest, plus requests for help with literature searches or locating papers
AnnSimone

Article request

Post by AnnSimone » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Anyone who has access to following article:
Brown, T., Cash, T. and Mikulka, P. (1990). Attitudinal Body-Image Assessment: Factor Analysis of the Body-Self Relations Questionnaire. Journal of Personality Assessment, 55(1), pp.135-144.

I'm looking for reliable questionnaires that assess individuals' attitudes towards their body image, but my university doesn't seem to have access to a lot of articles I'm running into! If anyone has any additional ideas for questionnaires regarding that topic, I'd love to hear!

CorbyKitten

Re: Article request

Post by CorbyKitten » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:45 am

Hi, I have access to it but I can't work out how to PM it to you because it's telling me the extension .pdf isn't allowed! Any ideas?

AnnSimone

Post by AnnSimone » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:21 pm

CorbyKitten wrote:Hi, I have access to it but I can't work out how to PM it to you because it's telling me the extension .pdf isn't allowed! Any ideas?
Maybe you could email it to me if that works? I can PM you with my uni email, if that's fine?

CorbyKitten

Post by CorbyKitten » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:08 am

I've just emailed it :)