The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby ClinPsyOo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:25 pm

I am still in shock:
Salomons !!!!

UCL
UEL

RHUL

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!
ClinPsyOo
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby JFox » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:30 pm

Congratulations to all these blues coming through!!! :D
If at first you don't succeed, try two more times so that your failure is statistically significant!
User avatar
JFox
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby Nutmeg » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm over the moon

Leicester
Cov
Staffs
Birmingham
Nutmeg
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:41 am

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby ClinPsyOo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:44 pm

JFox wrote:Congratulations to all these blues coming through!!! :D


And to you JFox! :D
ClinPsyOo
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby DanJJJJJJ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:43 pm

ClinPsyOo wrote:I am still in shock:
Salomons !!!!

UCL
UEL

RHUL

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!


Gratz mate! Guess I will hear tomorrow...fingers crossed!
DanJJJJJJ
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby ClinPsyOo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:05 pm

DanJJJJJJ wrote:
ClinPsyOo wrote:I am still in shock:
Salomons !!!!

UCL
UEL

RHUL

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!


Gratz mate! Guess I will hear tomorrow...fingers crossed!


Thank you! I hope you update us tomorrow with good news!
ClinPsyOo
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby sillydoge » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:51 am

Glasgow
Surrey
UEA
Salomons


Omg I don't know what to think of this - 2 reserves . Congrats to the blues! There was such a bunch of lovely people at both interviews, so well done.
sillydoge
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby DanJJJJJJ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:44 pm

sillydoge wrote:Glasgow
Surrey
UEA
Salomons


Omg I don't know what to think of this - 2 reserves . Congrats to the blues! There was such a bunch of lovely people at both interviews, so well done.


Be nice if Salomons could phone me!!!!!! :lol:

Saving the calls to the very best candidates till the last minute would be my assumption 8) :bom:
DanJJJJJJ
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby cocowood » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:00 pm

I haven't heard a dicky bird from Salomons yet -I thought they'd let us know by end of play today. My status on Leeds clearing is still pending result. I'm not hopeful but would like to get the outcome behind me. Anyone heard anything?...
cocowood
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby DanJJJJJJ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:28 pm

cocowood wrote:I haven't heard a dicky bird from Salomons yet -I thought they'd let us know by end of play today. My status on Leeds clearing is still pending result. I'm not hopeful but would like to get the outcome behind me. Anyone heard anything?...


I caved in and phoned them - they said they have had loads of staff sickness and so some people may hear on Monday. Just after I actually got a call and I am.....

Salomons ....apparently "fairly low" on the reserve list so not hopeful. I am going to assume have not got on and forget about it...
DanJJJJJJ
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby boundless » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:47 pm

Just accepted my place on clearing house so I am officially Birmingham! Looking forward to meeting all you other Birmingham people! Congrats to all of the other blues as well.
User avatar
boundless
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:38 pm
Location: Kent, UK

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby ClinPsyOo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:48 pm

DanJJJJJJ wrote:
cocowood wrote:I haven't heard a dicky bird from Salomons yet -I thought they'd let us know by end of play today. My status on Leeds clearing is still pending result. I'm not hopeful but would like to get the outcome behind me. Anyone heard anything?...


I caved in and phoned them - they said they have had loads of staff sickness and so some people may hear on Monday. Just after I actually got a call and I am.....

Salomons ....apparently "fairly low" on the reserve list so not hopeful. I am going to assume have not got on and forget about it...



Salomons' reserve list usually moves loads so fingers crossed and I think you have other interviews so :)
ClinPsyOo
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby DanJJJJJJ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:57 pm

ClinPsyOo wrote:
DanJJJJJJ wrote:
cocowood wrote:I haven't heard a dicky bird from Salomons yet -I thought they'd let us know by end of play today. My status on Leeds clearing is still pending result. I'm not hopeful but would like to get the outcome behind me. Anyone heard anything?...


I caved in and phoned them - they said they have had loads of staff sickness and so some people may hear on Monday. Just after I actually got a call and I am.....

Salomons ....apparently "fairly low" on the reserve list so not hopeful. I am going to assume have not got on and forget about it...



Salomons' reserve list usually moves loads so fingers crossed and I think you have other interviews so :)


Thanks PsyOoOO! We will see... Not going to worry about it for now, got a good new job starting in a few weeks anyway. Got an interview at UEL but think I will turn it down as don't really want to go there. Gratz again to you, fingers crossed for me and who knows....maybe see you in October :wink:
DanJJJJJJ
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby JackFarr » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:38 pm

I have held off posting my progress, but I think its time to update on my final results:
I was about 20th for both Liverpool and sheffield so unfortunately that isn't much help to those at the top of the list...

Leeds
Liverpool
Sheffield
Birmingham

Excited to meet the other Birmingham trainees in September!
JackFarr
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2017 entry DClinPsy

Postby ClinPsyOo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:22 pm

sillydoge wrote:Glasgow
Surrey
UEA
Salomons


Omg I don't know what to think of this - 2 reserves . Congrats to the blues! There was such a bunch of lovely people at both interviews, so well done.


Well done Sillylodge, 2 reserve lists that move a lot so fingers crossed and good luck at Surrey!
ClinPsyOo
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Clinical Doctorate Application Process

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests