Reserve List Updates Thread

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here

Re: Reserve List Updates Thread

Postby VanillaChai » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:27 pm

ChrisMcC wrote:
VanillaChai wrote:Does anyone know anything about the Glasgow list? They don't say anything in the email about where you are on the list :shock:

I was reserve for Glasgow in 2014 (the last time I applied) and they didn't tell me where I was on the list. I unsuccessfully tried to find information out such as length of list etc. The interview is quite late in the game, so I imagine that there is movement. Best of luck!!
Chris

Thanks Chris, yeah I got the impression from the email that they don't give much away. Thanks anyway, I'll just have to be patient... :roll:
VanillaChai

Postby Synapsis » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:49 pm

I´m also in Newcastle´s reserve list although quite far down.
Synapsis

Postby LauraLadybug » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:50 am

I'm on the reserve list for Leeds (14th) so although I'm not holding out much hope, it'd be great to hear of any movement :) x
LauraLadybug

Postby JackFarr » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:43 am

Looks like I am on reserve for both Sheffield (22) and Liverpool (21)...

I am pretty low down so cant imagine they will turn into interviews but would love to hear movement anyhow.

Good luck to everyone else,
Jack
JackFarr

Postby ksinger » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:25 pm

In reference to the Glasgow list: our admin department have had many changes this year so I would imagine that they may be slower to reply/have less information than other years.

They also do not give out information regarding position on reserve lists etc. My advice is try and keep interview days as free/flexible as possible in case you get the call AND KEEP YOUR PHONE ON!

Good luck to all the applicants, as a current trainee who was offered a reserve place, I like to think there's always hope! :D
ksinger

Postby ClinPsyOo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:55 pm

34/60 on the RHUL waiting list... Does anyone know how much it moved last year or the year before?

Thanks, and good luck to all the Orange :)
ClinPsyOo

Postby inbloom10 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:00 pm

I am 2nd on the reserve for Birmingham so will post if i hear of any movement. Not hopeful for any movement as they're the first to interview, but fingers crossed regardless!
inbloom10

Postby soph99 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:55 pm

inbloom10 wrote:I am 2nd on the reserve for Birmingham so will post if i hear of any movement. Not hopeful for any movement as they're the first to interview, but fingers crossed regardless!

Hi, can I ask - how do you know what number you are on the birmingham reserve list as I was only told I'm a reserve and not what number?
Thank you
soph99

Postby inbloom10 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:58 pm

soph99 wrote:
inbloom10 wrote:I am 2nd on the reserve for Birmingham so will post if i hear of any movement. Not hopeful for any movement as they're the first to interview, but fingers crossed regardless!

Hi, can I ask - how do you know what number you are on the birmingham reserve list as I was only told I'm a reserve and not what number?
Thank you

Hiya, I rang them on Monday because I was so curious to know! They seemed happy to tell me, so I'd give them a call if you want to know.
inbloom10

Postby remotecontroller » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:38 pm

Hi all,

Just an update re: Essex. I've been offered an interview! I was fourth on the reserve, so it is moving. Good luck to anyone else on the list.
remotecontroller

Postby Hopeful2016 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone from the UEA reserve list has been invited for an interview? The interview dates are next week and I am trying to figure out if there is still some hope for me! :) xx
Hopeful2016

Postby yorkshirepysch » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:43 pm

JackFarr wrote:Looks like I am on reserve for both Sheffield (22) and Liverpool (21)...

I am pretty low down so cant imagine they will turn into interviews but would love to hear movement anyhow.

Jack

Hi Jack,

Glad to see you got onto the Liverpool reserve list! I did too - number 16! Haha looks like we both got Sheffield and Liverpool reserves. Any idea how many people are on the reserve list?

Well done!
yorkshirepysch

Postby JackFarr » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:48 pm

yorkshirepysch wrote:
JackFarr wrote:Looks like I am on reserve for both Sheffield (22) and Liverpool (21)...

Jack

Hi Jack,

Glad to see you got onto the Liverpool reserve list! I did too - number 16! Haha looks like we both got Sheffield and Liverpool reserves. Any idea how many people are on the reserve list?

Well done!

Amazing, well done to you also! You have a very solid position there especially with the interview for Liverpool being one of the later ones, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Unfortunately not sure how big the reserve list is, I would imagine its not too different to Sheffields.
JackFarr

Postby clinpsymember » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:35 pm

ClinPsyOo wrote:34/60 on the RHUL waiting list... Does anyone know how much it moved last year or the year before?

From what I have heard, the London ones seem to move a lot more than others - I definitely read that someone who was 34th on Holloway list got offered an interview in mid-May, cannot remember if it was last year or the year before though sorry!
clinpsymember

Postby ClinPsyOo » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:12 am

clinpsymember wrote:
ClinPsyOo wrote:34/60 on the RHUL waiting list... Does anyone know how much it moved last year or the year before?

From what I have heard, the London ones seem to move a lot more than others - I definitely read that someone who was 34th on Holloway list got offered an interview in mid-May, cannot remember if it was last year or the year before though sorry!

Thank you Clinpsymember! Trying to keep my hopes up... I suppose it will be a last minute thing!
ClinPsyOo

PreviousNext

Return to Clinical Doctorate Application Process