Anyone heard from Notts uni?

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
AmyJay1992

Anyone heard from Notts uni?

Post by AmyJay1992 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Hi,

Has anyone heard anything from Notts? Still nothing for me and the shortlisting tests are early march I believe?

I'm not hopeful anyways, but the anticipation is killing me!!

Thanks,

Amy.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
MindfulPsych

Re: Anyone heard from Notts uni?

Post by MindfulPsych » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:01 pm

AmyJay1992 wrote:Hi,

Has anyone heard anything from Notts? Still nothing for me and the shortlisting tests are early march I believe?

I'm not hopeful anyways, but the anticipation is killing me!!

Thanks,

Amy.
Hi Amy,

Some universities take longer than other in terms of selection tests - I only heard from Plymouth last Friday as their selection tests are open from 19th Feb.

I'm sure you'll hear soon although I know it's daunting waiting for an answer!

Good luck with the process :D

jason712

Post by jason712 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:17 pm

Like Mindfulpsych said. I only heard from Cardiff today, which was to say that the Verbal reasoning and numeracy test opens from the 19th.

maven
Site Admin

Post by maven » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:21 pm

Please only post about course shortlisting in our progress thread. We do not want separate threads about each course as that drowns out other content and makes the forum difficult to use for members who are not involved in the application process. The thread can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=20983
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare