Dementia Carer required in NW London - now closed

Advertise posts here (email clinpsyforum@gmail.com to arrange payment, it starts at just £40+vat)
DementiaCarer

Dementia Carer required in NW London - now closed

Post by DementiaCarer » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:44 am

Our family is looking for a wonderful carer for an active male with young-onset Alzheimer's, based in North West London. Duties include accompanying to the park and the pub, assisting with basic food & drink preparation, and helping with cognitive exercises & activities. A person-centred care approach is used. The part-time contract will include some weekends and evenings, but we are flexible when organising the weekly care rota. Minimum 6 month commitment is required.

Please get in touch and introduce yourself

Moderator note: Advert paid

DementiaCarer

Re: Dementia Carer required in NW London - flexible contract

Post by DementiaCarer » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:56 pm

DementiaCarer wrote:Our family is looking for a wonderful carer for an active male with young-onset Alzheimer's, based in North West London. Duties include accompanying to the park and the pub, assisting with basic food & drink preparation, and helping with cognitive exercises & activities. A person-centred care approach is used. The part-time contract will include some weekends and evenings, but we are flexible when organising the weekly care rota. Minimum 6 month commitment is required.

Please get in touch and introduce yourself

Moderator note: Advert paid

miriam
Site Admin

Re: Dementia Carer required in NW London - flexible contract

Post by miriam » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:08 pm

I was disappointed to hear that nobody applied for this post the first time it was advertised, despite the huge amount of posts we have saying how it is impossible to find relevant experience! I hope that it will get a better response this time.
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com