DCP conference place &/or hotel: make me an offer!

Discuss local psychology graduate / assistant psychologist groups, training events, conferences, meetings and open days. Let people know what is coming up, and report back about events you have attended. Review materials and books here.

DCP conference place &/or hotel: make me an offer!

Postby sophieso » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to take my place on Thursday 19th and/or Friday 20th January of the Division of Clinical Psychology conference in Liverpool,as due to illness I'll only be there on the Wednesday when I'm presenting. I paid £50 a day (pre-qualified rate; it now costs £95 for one day or £125 for two). The BPS have said it's fine to change the name as long as I inform them by Friday.

I also have a hotel room close to venue available Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights. I paid £40 per night.

More information about the conference here: https://www.bps.org.uk/events/conferenc ... rence-2017

Please message me here or on Twitter (@SosoAllan) if you're interested in either day of the conference and/or hotel room. Willing to accept offers so I get some of my money back - I won't get reimbursed if I don't go!

All the best,
Sophie
sophieso

Re: DCP conference place &/or hotel: make me an offer!

Postby sophieso » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Hotel room no longer available but conference place (Thursday or Thursday + Friday) still available.
sophieso

Re: DCP conference place &/or hotel: make me an offer!

Postby Syd2816 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:12 am

Hi

I think I have private messaged you about this (if it has worked!). Let me know if you haven't got the message.

Syd2816

Return to Events, groups, meetings, resources, reviews