Documentaries

Discuss local psychology graduate / assistant psychologist groups, training events, conferences, meetings and open days. Let people know what is coming up, and report back about events you have attended. Review materials and books here.
alithomp92

Documentaries

Post by alithomp92 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me find some good quality psychology documentaries, a lot of the ones I tend to find on the internet contain a great deal of pseudo science particularly unsubstantiated claims seems to be their bread and butter.

I'm interested in any psychology documentaries although I'd particularly like any suggestions about clinical psychology, therapies and the psychological aspects of obesity and eating disorders

Thanks guys!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
AndrewBodel

Re: Documentaries

Post by AndrewBodel » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:24 pm

Boom, Bust, Boom is a good documentary and touches on some behavioural economics along the way. It's also one of the last pieces of work Terry Jones completed.