Shortlisting updates?

Discuss any aspect of applying for posts or courses (apart from the clinical psychology doctorate which has its own forum section), CVs, application forms, etc

Shortlisting updates?

Postby jellybeansandwich93 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:37 pm

Hey all!

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Oxford NHS trust has shortlisted for the post of assistant psychologist in early interventions in psychosis? (in Aylesbury) I'm not holding out too much hope as the interview date is meant to be the 12th, but it would be nice to know if i'm still in with a shot. :D I'm a little hesitant in contacting the department to ask, as i'm not sure if it's appropriate to ring up and ask about shortlisting!

Thanks for any replies!
jellybeansandwich93

Re: Shortlisting updates?

Postby nettyb » Wed May 31, 2017 7:17 pm

When was the closing date jelly?
nettyb

Postby jellybeansandwich93 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:49 pm

Hi Netty!

The vacancy closed to applications on the 24th of may :D
jellybeansandwich93

Postby nettyb » Wed May 31, 2017 7:57 pm

I'd say allow a week and a half, so if you haven't heard by Monday give them a ring. For an AP post it might take a while to short list if they have 20+ applicants. They wont mind you calling if you are needing to arrange your diary in advance of the interview day.
nettyb

Postby jellybeansandwich93 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:03 pm

Thanks Netty! I'll give them a ring on Monday. :D I think the post was open to applications for a good few days so they might have a fair few apps to shift through!
jellybeansandwich93

Return to Applications