Mind Matters SABP NHS Trust Surrey 2017

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care

Mind Matters SABP NHS Trust Surrey 2017

Postby Hopeful2016 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi everyone

Has anybody here been offered a trainee PWP post for SABP?
Hopeful2016

Re: Mind Matters SABP NHS Trust Surrey 2017

Postby AideenButler » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi there,

I used to work for Mind Matters and if you've been offered a post there, can assure you that it is a really lovely place to work. Lots of support and a really nice team. Good luck! :-)
AideenButler

Postby Hopeful2016 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:44 pm

AideenButler wrote:Hi there,

I used to work for Mind Matters and if you've been offered a post there, can assure you that it is a really lovely place to work. Lots of support and a really nice team. Good luck! :-)

Hi AideenButler

Aww that's great to hear! Yes I've been offered a place there and I'm so excited to start :D
Hoping some of my future colleagues might be on this forum! If you don't mind me asking, did you relocate? Are there any particular areas you think should be avoided? How did you find your work/life balance? :) x
Hopeful2016

Postby AideenButler » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Hiya,

So sorry to have not replied, I don't log on here very often. Hopefully by now you're all settled in. I did relocate and I found some really nice places to stay through spare room.com. If you still have any questions, i will try and reply more quickly next time.

Aideen
AideenButler

Return to Improving Access to Psychological Therapies: IAPT