IAPT Clinical support worker - interview

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care

IAPT Clinical support worker - interview

Postby Pela » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Hello everyone,

I have an interview for the clinical support worker position next week, for Lambeth Talking Therapies. I was wondering if any of you has any idea what could a computer task entail? There was no additional information in regards to this, except for: "Please be prepared to complete a computer task".

I am very excited about this opportunity and would like to prepare as much as possible. So if you have any suggestions what could the task be about, I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you :)
Pela

Re: IAPT Clinical support worker - interview

Postby maven » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:20 am

It is against forum rules to solicit or provide information about interview questions or tasks for a specific job or course. If they haven't given you this information they won't have given it to any candidates, and that is because they want people to respond without preparation. So why try to cheat that process?
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare
maven
Site Admin

Re: IAPT Clinical support worker - interview

Postby Pela » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:15 am

Hi,

I just wanted to get the general idea if the task is going to be about research/clinical/admin and not the actual questions on the task, sorry if I was not clear enough. I thought it is okay to ask that, since there is many similar questions on this forum. I apologise if I was wrong.

Have a nice day,
Pela
Pela

Return to Improving Access to Psychological Therapies: IAPT