Assistant Clin Psyc, Bolton Hospital (Lancashire), CAMHS.

Advertise posts here, or link to adverts online that others may be interested in

Assistant Clin Psyc, Bolton Hospital (Lancashire), CAMHS.

Postby BenJMan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Hey guys,

Just an advanced warning that one day this week (possibly tomorrow) my department will be advertising an Assistant Clinical Psychologist post which mirrors my own. It's a band 4 post supervised by a qualified clin psyc and with a variety of experience opportuinties.

I hesitate to give anymore detail incase it breaks some kind of fair process! I just wanted anyone interested to be aware to keep checking NHS jobs as when my post went out in closed within 4 hours due to the number of applications.

If you'd like a bit more detail on the department and some general job info feel free to PM me and I'll tell you what I can without getting butchered by HR.

As soon as the post is online I will post up full details and links.

All the best,

Ben.
BenJMan

Want to advertise with us? You or your business could fill this space. Email clinpsyforum@gmail.com for information.

Postby BenJMan » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 am

Just to update on this, after waiting 6 months for HR to send the damn thing out, they did it while I was on holiday last week :/ So apologies for not posting it up. Apparently it was up for a day and recieved well over 100 applications and shortlisting is starting now. Anyone who applied and would like to chat about Bolton or the job feel free to PM me :)

P.S. I just noticed I posted this mid december, dear god it took HR even longer than I thought.
BenJMan

Return to Job adverts