Welcome to the ClinPsy Wiki - a definitive resource of frequently asked questions and their answers.
Within this section you can find information covering many aspects of clinical psychology and the field in general, ranging from finding employment to explaining IAPT and mental health issues.
- The path to qualifying as a clinical psychologist in the uk
- Research, Statistics, Publications
- What clinical psychologists do
- Clinical, therapeutic and mental health issues
- Models and types of therapy
- Professional issues and lingo
- Applications, short-listing, interviews and gaining posts
- Improving Access To Psychological Therapies
- General advice about studying psychology
- A week in the life of an assistant psychologist
- A week in the life of a trainee
- Areas of work for clinical psychologists
- A week in the life of a newly qualified clinical psychologist (adult)
- Moving up to consultant grade: Role expectations
- A day in the life of a healthcare assistant (inpatient)
- A week in the life of a research assistant
- Private court work
Would you like to contribute?
Of course you would! Just head on over to the forum, register if you haven't already, and post your suggestions in the wiki section.