Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:47 pm
- Forum: Clinical Doctorate Application Process
- Topic: Advice for Bath additional personal statement and values
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2826
Hi, I am in a similar position and was so disheartened to find that there have been no responses to this question! If anyone can offer advice on structure for the Bath statement of values, would be very much appreciated!
- Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:54 pm
- Forum: This website and forum, plus Aspire
- Topic: Hello: Introduce yourself here!
- Replies: 730
- Views: 184013
Hi all, I've been um-ming and ah-ing about ClinPsych for a while but I think this is the year where I'm taking it seriously and doing everything I can to put in a strong application this December. I'm 26 and I have 6 months experience as a HCA, 1 years experience as a support worker for homeless peo...