Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:33 pm
- Forum: Clinical Doctorate Application Process
- Topic: Reference from a Counselling Psychologist
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1135
I applied with my clinical reference coming from a Counselling Psychologist and I was offered an interview and gained a place. Good luck!
- Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:36 pm
- Forum: Psychology degrees, conversions and postgrad qualifications
- Topic: What is the view on the Clinical Associate Psychology Masters?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6462
Hi Ian, I am not a trained CAAP but I have worked with a number of CAAPs in Scotland and a few points have come up in discussion. The CAAP course was not intended to be a stepping stone to further training on the doctorate. However, in reality this seems to be what has happened in many cases. There ...