Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:41 pm
- Forum: Miscellaneous: Related to Psychology
- Topic: Alternatives to Jordan Peterson
- Replies: 30
- Views: 4447
And I will point out that most men who are in the penal system in the US come from households without fathers, and all boys that commit mass shootings in the US come from families without fathers, as well as those recruited into ISIS. These are findings not to be underestimated nor neglected, you m...
- Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:33 pm
- Forum: Clinical Doctorate Application Process
- Topic: Reference from a Counselling Psychologist
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1480
I applied with my clinical reference coming from a Counselling Psychologist and I was offered an interview and gained a place. Good luck!
- Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:36 pm
- Forum: Psychology degrees, conversions and postgrad qualifications
- Topic: What is the view on the Clinical Associate Psychology Masters?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9673
Hi Ian, I am not a trained CAAP but I have worked with a number of CAAPs in Scotland and a few points have come up in discussion. The CAAP course was not intended to be a stepping stone to further training on the doctorate. However, in reality this seems to be what has happened in many cases. There ...