Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:42 pm
- Forum: Miscellaneous: Off-topic
- Topic: 5 things I'm thinking today. . .
- Replies: 9280
- Views: 1640339
1. It's spring! :) I can smell it in the air. 2. Flat-hunting in April is difficult, especially in a smallish and very expensive academic town that revolves around the university's academic year. :( 3. My PhD project keeps changing every time I meet my advisor. It feels like the work I am delivering...
- Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:07 pm
- Forum: This website and forum, plus Aspire
- Topic: Hello: Introduce yourself here!
- Replies: 730
- Views: 180423
Hello everyone! Like many of you I'm a long-time visitor, but a first-time contributor. :) I'm 28, originally from Hungary, but I am planning to settle in the UK by 2019. I did my BA in Psychology in Hungary and my MSc in Cognitive and Clinical Neurosciences in the Netherlands. Currently I am undert...