HCPC aptitude test vs adaptation period

Issues related to pay, contracts, Agenda for Change, the NHS, the BPS, unions, etc.
Butterfly

HCPC aptitude test vs adaptation period

Post by Butterfly » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:03 am

Hello all,

I have recently applied to HCPC for registration through EU route. I was asked to do an adaptation period which includes three placements in three different client areas of thirty days each.

I was also given the opportunity to undertake an aptitude test instead of the placements. I don't know if anyone has undergone through an aptitude test through either EU or International route? Can you please share your experiences and/or thoughts?

Thank you very much

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
fux

Re: HCPC aptitude test vs adaptation period

Post by fux » Fri May 25, 2018 10:27 am

Hello Butterfly!

Hopoe nou are well, glad you made it throguh the registration (I read your othr related posts).

I was wondering if I could ask you how long did the whole process took and after how long they got back to you since first made the international payment with potential emails regarding checks and verifications - if you got any.

Also, did you decide in the end for the test or the adaptation?

Sorry for bombarding you qith questions but I am sure you can relate to the anxiety throguhout this painful proicess!:)

cheers