Team Formulation Survey: Clinical Psychologists required

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
n2526

Team Formulation Survey: Clinical Psychologists required

Post by n2526 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:31 pm

I am a third-year Trainee Clinical Psychologist and as part of my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, I am recruiting participants for my study: How Can Team Formulation Work Best in Clinical Psychology Practice?

This study aims to describe how Clinical Psychologists best implement team formulation through practice-based examples.

To be included, you must be:
· A registered Clinical Psychologist practicing within the UK
· Have some experience of involvement in team formulation in practice

The study involves completing an online survey which takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. You will be asked about your opinion on team formulation issues. You will also be asked to describe some of your team formulation practices if you wish to.

This study was approved by the University of Lincoln School of Psychology Research Ethics Committee. This includes permission to recruit via the internet. The supervisors are Dr Nima Moghaddam and Dr Danielle De Boos (Trent Doctorate in Clinical Psychology).

If you are interested in taking part, please click this link: https://unioflincoln.eu.qualtrics.com/j ... kPA3I6Pw0d

Thank you

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf