10 minute survey on nature and mental wellbeing DClin Thesis

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
pip28

10 minute survey on nature and mental wellbeing DClin Thesis

Post by pip28 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:35 pm

I am undertaking some research as part of my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the University of Surrey, and would really value your help in completing and/or sharing my study with others. The survey needs to be done on a laptop or PC, it won't work on a tablet or mobile.

I am studying the impact of different natural environments on mood. If you are aged 18 or over and are fluent in English, I would really appreciate your time in completing an online survey. The survey is anonymous and should take around 12 minutes to complete. To thank you for your time, completing the study will enable you to enter into a prize draw to win one of 6 £50 Amazon.co.uk vouchers (your e-mail address can be entered at the end of the survey if you wish to enter).

The study has been reviewed and received a favourable opinion from the University of Surrey’s Ethics committee.

By clicking through to the web-link you will be able to access and read the information sheet and consent form, before completing the survey.
If you have any questions regarding the study,please contact mew (Pip Hodson) at p.hodson@surrey.ac.uk.

Thank you!

Link: https://surreyfahs.eu.qualtrics.com/…/f ... mqqzUnO5F3

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
MarkM

Re: 10 minute survey on nature and mental wellbeing DClin Thesis

Post by MarkM » Sat May 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi pip28, I just tried to access the survey but the actual link has ellipses in the URL so I imagine it did not paste correctly?

https://surreyfahs.eu.qualtrics.com/%E2 ... mqqzUnO5F3
> You don't have permission to access /…/fo…/SV_djv0JmqqzUnO5F3 on this server.
:cat: I like cats! :cat: