Journals which accept reflective papers?

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
schizometric

Journals which accept reflective papers?

Post by schizometric » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:46 pm

As part of my thesis I had to write a reflective piece about the research journey. I submitted it to a reflective journal back in Sept and no one has reviewed it yet, despite them asking me to review someone elses. which I have :roll: Anyway, I've chased it on several occasions and now thinking of just submitting elsewhere. Does anyone know off the top of their heads of any journals that accept such work? It's 4k words as well.

Thanks muchly
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Toria

Re: Journals which accept reflective papers?

Post by Toria » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi schizometric,

Not sure if this is in line with what you were thinking, but I automatically thought about Clinical Psychology Forum or the publication of a relevant DCP Faculty if there is one in your area (e.g. the quarterly Faculty of the Psychology of Older People publication if your research was with older people).

Good luck anyway, and thank you for the idea of publishing the reflective part - not something I'd considered before!

Toria
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf - Jon Kabat-Zinn