Research recruiting Clinical Psychologists! self-compassion

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
Claire1112

Re: Research recruiting Clinical Psychologists! self-compass

Post by Claire1112 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Just to add I am still recruiting for this project! So far 23 people have given their time to this - and I am so so grateful! I still need some more participants however and even if you cant spare the time then please do email this link on to other qualified CP's you think will be interested!! :D

Thanks,

Claire

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:45 pm

So many views!! This is fantastic!

Still Recruiting :D :D :D :D :D

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Sun May 04, 2014 9:40 am

.........and a happy Bank Holiday weekend to you all!! any qualified clinical psychologists currently working in the NHS..... if you have a few minutes whilst the BBQ is heating up - please check out my survey to see if your interested in taking part!! :D

Hope everyone has a lovely break!

C x

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Tue May 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Just to add - there is also the opportunity to enter a free prize draw and win £80 of Amazon vouchers! :D

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Tue May 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Still recruiting!! pleeaaassseee qualified clinical psychologists :D :D :D

The trainee version of this research (which is disseminated by course administrators) is going strong so a HUGE thank you to any trainees that have completed it!!

C

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:29 pm

STILL recruiting for this everyone!! Huge thank you to those whom have taken part so far - I still need a few more to do the most optimum (and the most interesting in my opinion!) data analysis sooooo... Please take part if interested!!

Also to those whom have taken part - please copy and paste the link to an email to other NHS clinical psychologist colleagues / old training cohort buddies etc - lets see how far this thing can go!!! :D

***************************** INCLUDES FREE PRIZE DRAW FOR £80 OF AMAZON VOUCHERS!******************************

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:20 am

Well after weeks and weeks of other deadlines - im back!! and STILL recruiting!!!

As Zeferis pointed out, our projects have a similar theme but ARE looking at DIFFERENT aspects!! Hey Zef - who knows - we could start a gang?! :wink:

The response has been really great :D I need about another 30 qualified CP's to complete the study for it to reach optimal 'n' and so we can find out the answers to the really interesting questions; like specifically for qualified CP's, what factors are predictive of high levels of self-compassion or low levels of self-compassion? Is this different to trainees?

If you have completed this already then THANK YOU!! If you have snowballed it on then THANK YOU!!! to anyone who wants to forward the link to other qualified CP's then please do!! I will be collecting data until the end of September so please send it on where possible!!

Happy Monday Y'all,

C

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:48 am

Hi Everyone,

This survey will stop collecting data at the END of SEPTEMBER - i need about 120 qualified CP's currently working in the NHS and ive had 80 wonderful people whom have spent the time to do this - most feedback is that it takes about 10 minutes to complete (not the 20-30 minutes i waaaay overestimated in my info sheet :alien: )

I really would love to be able to do the optimum data analysis i can - multiple regression on the qualified group - already have enough in the trainee version and community sample - just need the CP numbers to go up!

If people are able to support this then THANK YOU!! that would be great :D - please copy and email the link out to colleagues / old cohort buddies etc!

Even if you choose its not for you - then thank you for reading - i notice this thread is the Claire1112 show it seems...

Cue a warbling version of... "alll byyy myyyseeeeee-eee-eeelllllffff" Please imagine this as it is in the Bridget Jones Film. I dont have Alsations but i do have a 'Tabitha' - shes 3kg of feline killing machine.... :wink:

Best,

C x

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:55 am

Incase anyone is having difficulties with loading the survey - My university have just updated their software and it is because of this - not you!

So this software supports the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 9 or higher.

Thank you!

C :alien:

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know I am recruiting until he end of September - I am literally only 9 off my target 'n' so if any qualified CP's whom currently work in the NHS could help me out I would be very grateful!

Also please feel free to forward this on to any CP's you think would be interested!!

Thanks to those of you whom have completed it so far!

Claire

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:44 am

Hi Guys,

My research closes next Friday 26th September I've been collecting data for 5 months now and im just ONE qualified CP away from reaching my target 'n' of 109!

If anyone has not completed it and wishes to- then please do so within the next week! Also, anyone willing to support me in a 'final push' by copying the link and snowballing it on to other qualified CP's you know currently working in the NHS (colleagues/ old training cohort etc!!) then please do. :D

A huge thanks to all of you that have taken part, or even just taken the time to have a look and decided it was not for them- I am really grateful as this research was never possible without you all!

Thanks again,

Claire

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:57 pm

T - 4 days!!! :D

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:21 am

T- 3 days!! :D

* Remember, if you don't work in the NHS yourself, please copy and email the link to old training cohort buddies and colleagues!

Claire1112

Post by Claire1112 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:40 am

This research survey is now closed! Thanks very much to everyone that took part, ive got a great size 'n' :D

Hope the good research karma continues on here!!

C xxx

Gilly

Post by Gilly » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:19 am

Congratultions! :D
You're not calling for help, are you?! ;)

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln.