Participants needed for a study on decision-making

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
dps2sis

Participants needed for a study on decision-making

Post by dps2sis » Mon May 19, 2014 1:19 am

Dear colleagues,

I am a trainee Clinical Psychologist studying at Newcastle University. My research project investigates the concept of Intolerance of Uncertainty (IoU) and is supervised by Prof. Mark Freeston and Dr Gary Robinson. It has received ethical approval from the Faculty of Medical Sciences Ethics Committee of Newcastle University.

IoU represents varying levels of discomfort in the face of situations in which the outcome is unknown. IoU has been found to be present across the whole population in varying degree. It is different from anxiety and from worry but has been found to be a risk factor for different mental health problems.

I am interested in anyone aged 18 years or over, whether they have had mental health problems or not. Below is the study link to anonymously complete the study, which will take about 30 minutes to complete but can be completed over up to 4 days from a same computer / phone. Alternatively a partner or friend can take the study from a same computer if cookies and history are deleted. The study is on decision-making and does not ask anything about clinical practice. Participants will be offered the opportunity to be entered into a prize draw to win a £20 Amazon voucher. There will be a voucher for every 50 participants who complete the study.

http://nclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SI ... PKh6PlxDUx

If you experience any technical difficulties or if you have any question, please email me:
IUdecisions@newcastle.ac.uk

Many thanks in advance for your time.
Sophie Sultana

vicky_r

Re: Participants needed for a study on decision-making

Post by vicky_r » Tue May 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Done :)

NeuroPsych

Re: Participants needed for a study on decision-making

Post by NeuroPsych » Wed May 21, 2014 10:54 am

Done :D
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken"