Calling All Mental Health Professionals for MSc Research!

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
TIG40

Calling All Mental Health Professionals for MSc Research!

Post by TIG40 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Hi all!

I have not posted on many forums up until this point so please bear with me!

My name is Rachel and I am currently doing my MSc in Psychological Wellbeing in Mental Health at Nottingham Trent University. Its that time again where everyone is pushing their research projects - the main focus of my study is the job stress that is felt by individuals who work in mental health. Therefore, I am asking mental health professionals to take part in my online questionnaire to identify which areas of their job they feel are most stressful. It takes around 10 mins and is completely anonymous and no specific details about experience will be asked for.

To be eligible to take part you must be employed in a position that involves contact with individuals with poor mental health and be over the age of 18. You can work in mental health in any capacity, at any level for any organisation - public, private and voluntary sectors are all included in the sample!

If you are interested in taking part or would like further info please follow the link below:
https://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/ntupsychology/jobstressmh

Any responses would be much appreciated!

Many thanks
Rachel

miriam
Site Admin

Re: Calling All Mental Health Professionals for MSc Research

Post by miriam » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Sounds like interesting research. However, you need to confirm that you have university ethical approval which includes consent to recruit online before you are allowed to link to a survey from our forum. Please can you add this information, otherwise I will have to remove the link to your research until it is provided.
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com

TIG40

Re: Calling All Mental Health Professionals for MSc Research

Post by TIG40 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:07 pm

Apologies for forgetting to add that in!

Ethical approval to recruit participants on-line has been granted from the University Ethics Committee.

Thanks to everyone for their interest!