Seeking Participants for a 2-Part Survey on Social Rejection

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
dwaldeck

Seeking Participants for a 2-Part Survey on Social Rejection

Post by dwaldeck » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Hello Everyone,

I’m a 2nd year PhD student at the University of Chichester and my research is focused on the potential factors which influence how people reflect upon incidents when they feel ignored or excluded by others, and how these reflections may lead to different psychological outcomes. My research project is supervised by Dr Ian Tyndall and Prof Nik Chmiel. It has received ethical approval from the Research Ethics Committee at the University of Chichester which includes consent for online recruitment.

I’m currently looking for anyone aged 18 or over to take part in my online survey. My survey is split into two parts. Part A takes on average 20-25 minutes to complete. Part B (sent by email one week afterwards) takes on average 3-5 minutes to complete. If you have time to spare, please fill in my survey via the link below. All responses are completely anonymous.
https://chichpscyh.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/ ... 2K7ZLCNqFD

If you complete both parts of the study then you will be entered into a raffle to potentially win £100 (or equivalent in a currency of your choice).

If you have any questions then please contact me on d.waldeck@chi.ac.uk

Thanks,

Dan Waldeck