Seeking participants for Peer Victimisation MSc research

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
jackfox

Post by jackfox » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello!

I'm currently completing a MSc in Applied Psychology at the University of Ulster and I'm hoping some of you lovely clinpsy people might be willing to participate in my dissertation research project.

This research looks at peer victimisation (traditional bullying and cyberbullying) in childhood and the impact this may have in adulthood. I have put together an online survey which takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete (I appreciate this is quite lengthy!). I'm hoping to get participants of all ages (over 18) and a mix of bullies and victims of bullying.

If you've got the 20 minutes to spare and you're interested in taking part, click on the link below to get started.
Further details and instructions, as well as my uni email address are available on the information page at the start of the survey.
Please feel free to forward on the questionnaire to anyone else you think would like to take part!!

This study is being supervised by Dr.J Houston and has been granted ethical approval by the University of Ulster Ethics Committee.

Here's the link :
https://ulsterhealth.eu.qualtrics.com/S ... u250cE13ff

Many thanks!
Jack :D

bluegoat

Re: Seeking participants for Peer Victimisation MSc research

Post by bluegoat » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Done! I look forward to reading the results!

sarahg

Re: Seeking participants for Peer Victimisation MSc research

Post by sarahg » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:48 am

Done :)
I'm doing a similar study to you, but I've collected data in schools.
I also used to be taught by your supervisor - awesome lecturer :D

aspiringpsych

Post by aspiringpsych » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:43 pm

I did this course - great course! Will certainly do this for you and I'm interested in this research myself :)