Empathy questionnaire study - see your results

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
amiddleton

Empathy questionnaire study - see your results

Post by amiddleton » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:11 am

Dear forum members,

I am a PhD student working in the Division of Health Research in the Faculty of Health and Medicine (Lancaster University). As part of my research into effective clinical communication between healthcare professionals and service users I am conducting an online survey which aims to assess how different personality traits, and emotional intelligence, can account for levels of self reported empathy in students and practitioners. I would be very grateful if you could find the time to take part in this study. You may be especially interested in taking part in this research as you will be provided with automatic feedback regarding your performance on all measures of personality, emotional intelligence, and empathy level, which may prove to be a useful means of self-evaluation. In addition to this, students undertaking this survey will have the opportunity to enter into a prize draw for the chance to win £25 worth of iTunes or GooglePlay vouchers. The survey should take no more than 30 minutes to complete.

https://lancasteruni.qualtrics.com/SE/? ... vOHbkwYc97

Thank you for your time,

~Adam Middleton (a.middleton@lancaster.ac.uk).

amiddleton

Re: Empathy questionnaire study - see your results

Post by amiddleton » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Hi all - I just thought i'd bump this in case anyone here didn't have the chance to see it the first time. Thanks for all that took part already - your participation is very much appreciated,

Thanks,

adam

sarahg

Post by sarahg » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:42 am

Done! That was interesting, thank you.

moonbeam

Post by moonbeam » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Done - it was interesting to read my results afterwards too. Good luck with it all.

MB
There may not always be a solution to the problem, but there is always another perspective...

CatBells

Post by CatBells » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:02 pm

Interesting study. Just wanted to flag up that there are a few spelling mistakes/ odd wordings in there - might be worth going back and checking. Good luck with your thesis!