Attitudes towards intimate partner violence

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
LilyMLewis

Attitudes towards intimate partner violence

Post by LilyMLewis » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:08 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Lily Lewis and I'm a student on the University of York's MSc in Applied Forensic Psychology. I'm currently seeking participants for my dissertation and would be very grateful if anyone here could take the time to participate!

Topic: The survey is on attitudes towards intimate partner violence. I'm interested in how such attitudes are related to (1) attachment security and (2) biases in interpreting other's intentions. The survey should take around 20 minutes.

Inclusion criteria: Aged 18-25, heterosexual and living in the UK.

Incentives: There is a £25 prizedraw at the end and I'm very happy to complete your survey in return if you post it below.

Ethics: The survey is completely confidential and anonymous and has been given ethical approval by the University of York's Psychology department, including for online recruitment. The research is supervised by Dr Jane Clarbour.

If you are eligible and would like to take part the survey can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8YRKKWH.

Thanks!

Lily