Participants needed for adult internet gambling study

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
kvirk

Participants needed for adult internet gambling study

Post by kvirk » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:48 am

Hi all

I am a MSc Psychology student at the University of East London and for my thesis I am investigating the relationships between internet gambling, internet addiction and attachment style. Attachment style relates to the different ways in which people regulate their emotions. Do you gamble online? If so, it would be much appreciated if you would consider participating in a short online questionnaire. Alternatively, thank you for forwarding this message on to anyone you think might be interested in participating.

Further information, along with the questionnaire, can be found at: http://surveys.uelconnect.org.uk/index. ... 91/lang/en

Thank you!
Kiran

Geishawife
Team Member

Re: Participants needed for adult internet gambling study

Post by Geishawife » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:50 am

You need to tell us who your supervisor is and whether the project has been given ethical approval by your university and if that includes approval for on-line recruitment. Could you add this to your post or put in in a separate one?

kvirk

Re: Participants needed for adult internet gambling study

Post by kvirk » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Sure, my supervisor at UEL is Dr John Turner ( J.J.D.Turner@uel.ac.uk.) and I received an email from Dr Turner on 18 March 2015, confirming that ethics for online recruitment was approved.

Thanks
Kiran