Research help needed:undergraduate dissertation

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
ediedie

Research help needed:undergraduate dissertation

Post by ediedie » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Alice Lu and I am undergraduate Psychology student at University of Buckingham. I currently need some more Caucasian samples for completing my final dissertation. So if you are over 18 years old and interested in my study, please click the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GRJ8QH9

The purpose of the study is to explore culture differences (Chinese & Caucasian) in attitudes towards and willingness to seek professional help and investigating whether how people think others see them and how they see themselves influences their help-seeking behaviour

It takes 10-20 minutes to complete the survey and is completely anonymous.This study has been ethical approval from the University of Buckingham School of Science Ethics Committee, including approval for online participant recruitment. It is being supervised by Ms. Linda Luckhurst, a lecturer at the University of Buckingham. If you have any questions, you are free to contact me or my supervisor. Our contact details are provided in the survey.

Thank you so much for your time! :)
Alice

sarahg

Re: Research help needed:undergraduate dissertation

Post by sarahg » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:22 pm

What/Who are referring to when you say Caucasian?

ClaireEmma

Re: Research help needed:undergraduate dissertation

Post by ClaireEmma » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:25 am

A lot of people on this forum are therapists or aspiring therapists, so you will need to consider the potential impact of this on your results.