Age 16-25? Experienced mental health problems? Online survey

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
kopella

Age 16-25? Experienced mental health problems? Online survey

Post by kopella » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:36 pm

My name is Emma Williamson, I am a trainee clinical psychologist, conducting my doctoral thesis at Lancaster University under the supervision of Guillermo Perez Algorta and Ian Fletcher, lecturers at the University.This research project has been reviewed by the Faculty of Health and Medicine Research Ethics Committee (FHMREC) and approved by the University Research Ethics Committee (UREC) at Lancaster University.

We are looking for young people aged 16-25, who have experienced mental health problems, to take part in some research. If this describes you, we want to ask you some questions about help-seeking for mental health problems. Interested? Then check out our survey here: https://lancasteruni.qualtrics.com/SE/? ... X4pw045MVL #youngpeople #mentalhealth

kopella

Re: Age 16-25? Experienced mental health problems? Online su

Post by kopella » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi All,

I'm part way through recruiting for this online study and participation has tailed off. I'm currently tweeting, have listed on reddit and have just started sharing the link on Tumblr. Friends and peers are also sharing for me on facebook and I have posted details here. Any advice or additional ways that I can share this with young people online?

The only restriction to recruitment is that it cannot be via NHS service sites as ethical approval is through the university Research Ethics Committee rather than the NHS route.

Any assistance is very gratefully received,

Many Thanks,

Emma

kopella

Re: Age 16-25? Experienced mental health problems? Online su

Post by kopella » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:58 pm

This survey has now closed. Thank you to all who assisted with recruitment or participated.