Healthcare Professionals Research -Invitation to participate

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
Ddunnet1

Healthcare Professionals Research -Invitation to participate

Post by Ddunnet1 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:36 pm

Dear all,

I am final year Psychology student at the University of Chichester and as part of my studies I am required to conduct a piece of research. I’m currently doing an online survey study, which aims to explore 'The Professional Quality of Life' of Healthcare Professionals.

The online survey includes a series of questions asking about your personality, exposure to aggression, coping strategy and professional quality of life. It should take you approximately 20 minutes to complete. If you are a Healthcare Professional and would like to take part, please click the link below or copy and past the link to complete the survey:

https://chichpscyh.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/ ... 25xSAajAKF

Ethical approval for this study has been obtained from the University of Chichester. The information you provide will be collected anonymously.

If you would like to have further information about the study, please visit the above link to read the information sheet, or feel free to email me at Ddunnet1@stu.chi.ac.uk or my supervisor Dr Antonina Pereira at A.pereira@chi.ac.uk

Thank you for taking the time to help me move forward with my studies.

Kindest Regards
Danielle Dunnett