Help develop a new Psychotherapy Measure

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
jones85

Help develop a new Psychotherapy Measure

Post by jones85 » Wed May 25, 2016 10:15 am

Hello all,

My name is Katrina Jones and I am a trainee clinical psychologist at the University of Lincoln/Nottingham.

I am currently completing my research on the development of a new psychotherapy measure for acceptance and commitment therapy supervised by Dr Nima Moghaddam and Dr Dave Dawson. We received ethical approval for this project on 4th May 2016 by The University of Lincoln’s School of Psychology Research Ethics Committee (SOPREC).

I would really appreciate your help in the development of this measure as I need to recruit 220 participants to test it out for me. This would involve completing a short online survey (10-15mins). To say thank you for your time you will have the chance to be entered into a prize draw for £50 or £25 of amazon vouchers.

I would be so grateful if you could spare a few minutes to complete this survey, and I am more then happy to return the favour for any other researcher out there needing participants!

Please use the following link to access the survey: https://lincolnpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/S ... nsjrLOi6qh

Many Thanks
Katrina
ps my contact details can be found on the survey and in the separate participant information sheet attached to it.

Bobgirl

Re: Help develop a new Psychotherapy Measure

Post by Bobgirl » Thu May 26, 2016 11:23 pm

Done :D

Good luck with it. I'm doing my thesis proposal at the moment and looking to develop a measure also so I recognize how important it is to get participants!