NHS Qualifieds, Trainees, Assistants and PWPs - I Need You!

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
tomv

NHS Qualifieds, Trainees, Assistants and PWPs - I Need You!

Post by tomv » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:02 pm

NHS Therapeutic and Psychological Proffesionals (including assistants, PWPs, Trainee Psychologists and Trainee PWPS) I would be grateful for your support!

My name is Tom Vlietstra and I am a second year Trainee Clinical Psychologist at the University of Surrey.

My major research project is looking at Clinical Reasoning Processes in British NHS qualified Psychologists, Trainees, PWPs and assistants (plus other psychotherapeutic professionals). I would be very grateful if you could complete this 20-25 minute online study. It involves watching a short video of a psychological assessment session, you are then asked questions relating to clinical reasoning and personal reactions, to finish the study a reaction time experiment is completed. The study is designed to work on desktop and laptop computer - it will not work on phones or tablets.

My doctoral research is supervised by Linda Morrison (University of Surrey) and Dr Adam McNamara (University of Nottingham), this project has received favorable Ethical Opinion from the University of Surrey FHMS Ethics Comittee.

To take part in the study, receive further information or contact details please use the following link:

http://surveys.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/Clinical_Reasoning/

If you found the experiment interesting or useful please do share with relevant colleagues and friends.

Thank you very much for your time, it is very much appreciated.

tomv

Re: NHS Qualifieds, Trainees, Assistants and PWPs - I Need Y

Post by tomv » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Thank you to everybody who has already completed this study.

Participation closes on the 19th of December 2016, I would really appreciate it if you could complete, share with friends/work mates.

Thanks for your time!