Technology and Grief Counseling

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
graccy4eva

Technology and Grief Counseling

Post by graccy4eva » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:58 am

Hi Everyone!

I would like psychologists who are trained counsellors to take part in my study. The study will take place online and it's going to be 45 minutes interview. For further enquiries please contact me on this forum or you send an email to me on [email removed by admin]

Elligible participants will be rewarded with £30 Amazon Voucher.

Thank you.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Amina

Re: Technology and Grief Counseling

Post by Amina » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:08 am

Hi, I think you need to include a little more info, as outlined in the pinned post.

So - if you are advertising...please include:

- Your name and a means of contacting you (normally your contact details should be given on the website of your questionnaire, which will allow you to keep some anonymity here, but please consider any issues that revealing your identity to participants will create)
- Your affiliation (e.g. your university)
- If you're a student, who is supervising you
- Who has given ethical approval for your study and that it includes consent to recruit via the internet
- An outline of the study and who you would like to participate

Please post one post in the Academic and Research Forum. Duplicate posts just tend to annoy other forum members rather than get you more participants, so they will be deleted!

PS. If you're advertising on the internet anywhere other than clinpsy.org.uk - it is usually considered good "netiquette" to ask a moderator prior to linking to anything off-site such as a survey, but none of the clinpsy mods would say no, so please feel free to recruit following the above guidance.

graccy4eva

Post by graccy4eva » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:55 pm

OK. Please how do I edit previous one please?

maven
Site Admin

Post by maven » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:52 pm

graccy4eva wrote:OK. Please how do I edit previous one please?
Once the edit window is closed, you can't. You could post below and I can paste it at the top, or you can start a new thread.
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare