Please help- participants needed for DClin research!

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
freckled

Please help- participants needed for DClin research!

Post by freckled » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:27 pm

Hi, I’m a Clinical Psychologist in Training at the University of Bath and I would like to invite you to take part in my research into mental health relapse for my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (supervised by Prof Paul Salkovskis and Dr Emma Griffith). We are interested in how people react to ideas about their mental health, and what people would think if they had particular experiences where there could be different explanations for what is happening.

We are looking for UK residents aged 18 and over who either consider themselves in recovery from psychosis or anxiety, or who have never experienced a mental health problem.

The study involves completing anonymous questionnaires online and takes 30-40 minutes. In recognition of your contribution we will make a £2 donation on your behalf to your choice of a selection of mental health charities.

For more information and to take part please go to: https://tinyurl.com/yamjvz6h

Please contact me on r.sired@bath.ac.uk if you would prefer to take part by post or have any questions. We have ethical approval from HRA (NHS Ethics) and Uni of Bath (see link for more info.)

Any help or shares would be very much appreciated.
Thank you!! :D

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
freckled

Re: Please help- participants needed for DClin research!

Post by freckled » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:08 am

Thanks to those who have taken the time to read this, and anyone who has taken part. I now have enough people with experience of anxiety or no experience of mental health difficulties which is fantastic!

I am still looking for people who are in recovery from psychosis to complete the survey- if this is you please do consider clicking the link to find out more. Your time and input would be really appreciated.

Many thanks