Call for participants: views on prescription rights

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
avhrtn

Call for participants: views on prescription rights

Post by avhrtn » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi,

I'm Alice, a Counselling Psychologist in training at UWE, Bristol.
For my doctoral study I am gathering counselling and clinical psychologists views on prescription rights via an online qualitative survey.
I am looking to recruit qualified clinical and counselling psychologists who are eligible to register with the HCPC and BPS.
The study has received full ethical approval (which includes consent to recruit via the internet) by FREC and I am being supervised by Dr Miltos Hadjiosif.

If you meet the criteria and are interested in taking part, please click the link below.

https://uwe.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/S ... PXTJhUKV4V

Thanks,
Alice

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
avhrtn

Re: Call for participants: views on prescription rights

Post by avhrtn » Fri May 03, 2019 3:08 pm

Hi all!

thanks to those that have already completed my online survey. I am still looking to recruit qualified clinical and counselling psychologists so if you're interested, click the link above.

Thanks!
Alice

ell

Re: Call for participants: views on prescription rights

Post by ell » Tue May 07, 2019 8:39 pm

The link won't work for me, so maybe worth checking it?