Looking for university students to do my survey for my Thesis

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
psychologystudent28

Looking for university students to do my survey for my Thesis

Post by psychologystudent28 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I am looking for university students to do my survey which is part of my Undergraduate Degree in Applied Psychology. My study is on The Effects of Social Media on Self - Esteem and Life Satisfaction. I would be very grateful if you could participate. I would be very grateful if you could please share my survey on your social media and share it with your friends as I need more participants for my study. Thanking you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Linda

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
ell

Re: Looking for university students to do my survey for my Thesis

Post by ell » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:27 pm

Plesse update your post with the following information:

- Your name and a means of contacting you (normally your contact details should be given on the website of your questionnaire, which will allow you to keep some anonymity here, but please consider any issues that revealing your identity to participants will create)
- Your affiliation (e.g. your university)
- If you're a student, who is supervising you
- Who has given ethical approval for your study and that it includes consent to recruit via the internet
- An outline of the study and who you would like to participate

If not all this information is provided then we will have to remove your post.

Thanks!

psychologystudent28

Re: Looking for university students to do my survey for my Thesis

Post by psychologystudent28 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 pm

Hello everyone,

I am looking for university students to do my survey which is part of my Undergraduate Degree in Applied Psychology. My study is on The Effects of Social Media on Self - Esteem and Life Satisfaction. I would be very grateful if you could participate. I would be very grateful if you could please share my survey on your social media and share it with your friends as I need more participants for my study. Thanking you.
My name is Linda Carr. You can contact me at N00152732@student.iadt.ie. My University is IADT. I am conducting this research under my supervisor Dr Irene Connolly (Irene.Connolly@iadt.ie). Ethical approval has been granted for this study by the IADT Department of Psychology and Technology Ethics Committee and the Psychological Association of Ireland. I have been granted permission to recruit participants and to recruit participants over the internet. My study examines The Effects of Social Media on Self Esteem and Life Satisfaction. Participants will be required to complete 2 questionnaires - Rosenbergs Self Esteem Scale and Diener's Satisfaction with Life Scale. Participants will also be asked how many hours they spend on social media and what types of social media they use and well as other demographic questions. This study will examine whether social media usage has an effect on participants self - esteem and life satisfaction. I would like university students to participate in my research.

link to survey

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link