Participants needed - anyone working in the UK

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
Awres91

Participants needed - anyone working in the UK

Post by Awres91 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:22 pm

Hi,

I am looking for people who are currently working in the UK to complete an online anonymous survey for my research project. This is part of my degree (MSc Occupational Psychology at Goldsmiths, University of London). If you are a qualified psychologist or an aspiring psychologist (working as an assistant psychologist, research assistant, healthcare assistant or any other role – your current role does not have to be relevant to psychology) please consider supporting my research project by completing this survey. It should take you up to 20 minutes (although most people do it in less) to fill it in. You will also be invited to send the link to a shorter (5 min long) survey to a colleague of your choosing.

The project examines whether individual factors (personality and psychological flexibility) and organisational factors (workplace culture) can be used to predict leadership emergence. This refers to when someone who is not a formally appointed leader emerges as a leader through their interactions with others, e.g. by inspiring or influencing the teams they work in. You do not need to have any management or leadership experience to participate. The project is supervised by Dr Nigel Guenole, and has received ethical approval from by the departmental ethics committee at Goldsmiths, University of London.

Please go to the following link for more information and to complete the survey: https://goldpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/ ... 1sgYTMcVxz

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Alexandra

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf