Books available - hertfordshire

Anything that does not fit into the above categories, but is related to psychology, including discussion of public and media perceptions of psychology, satire related to psychology, etc.
Maz99

Books available - hertfordshire

Post by Maz99 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 am

Hi everyone,
Hope you're enjoying the course. I'm a qualified clin psych and have just moved to Herts. I've had a clear out and have a box of textbooks that I no longer need / have space for... they are from a range of clinical areas and therapeutic models... ranging from 10-2 years old. If you can give them a good home or know someone who might let me know.
Cheers,
M

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
sv650biker

Re: Hertfordshire 2011 cohort

Post by sv650biker » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Maz99 wrote:Hi everyone,
Hope you're enjoying the course. I'm a qualified clin psych and have just moved to Herts. I've had a clear out and have a box of textbooks that I no longer need / have space for... they are from a range of clinical areas and therapeutic models... ranging from 10-2 years old. If you can give them a good home or know someone who might let me know.
Cheers,
M
Private Message sent x

jadeywadey

Re: Books available - hertfordshire

Post by jadeywadey » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 pm

What do you have? I'd be willing to give them a home