WAIS-IV wanted

Anything that does not fit into the above categories, but is related to psychology, including discussion of public and media perceptions of psychology, satire related to psychology, etc.
bob1

WAIS-IV wanted

Post by bob1 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi! I need a WAIS-IV for some private work I'm starting to do. However I can't afford £1800 for a new one, especially as WAIS-V is in the pipelines!! and I will have to fork out more money for that!

I have contacted Pearson to ask if they resell used ones, but they don't offer this facility.

Anyone know how I can obtain a second hand WAIS-IV??

Does anyone have one they wish to sell? (happy to meet to show my certificates and give details of HCPC and BPS reg details)

Thanks

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
maven
Site Admin

Re: WAIS-IV wanted

Post by maven » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:53 pm

I doubt anyone will sell the current one before the new one comes out.
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare

alexh

Post by alexh » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:05 pm

If you work in a service in addition to your private work, would they lend or rent you one?

Loula

Post by Loula » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:20 pm

Do you know anyone else doing similar private work? I know of a few CPs who bought a WAIS together and shared it. Or if they already have one they might hire it out?

bob1

Post by bob1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Thanks all :)