Dissertation Survey- Participants needed!

Anything that does not fit into the above categories, but is related to psychology, including discussion of public and media perceptions of psychology, satire related to psychology, etc.
PsychZee

Dissertation Survey- Participants needed!

Post by PsychZee » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:26 pm

Hi everyone

I'm looking for participants to fill out an online survey on interpretations of social situations as part of my dissertation. It will take less than 10 minutes and all responses are anonymous!

Participation is voluntary and If you choose to take part, you will be presented with a basic demographic questionnaire, as well as questionnaire asking about different types of experiences you have in your relationships

Any efforts to participate would be greatly appreciated and would be invaluable to my research.

If you would like any more details or you know someone who would like to participate, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Please feel free to forward my empirical project link to others.

[link removed]
Thank you :D :D
Last edited by miriam on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: so that author reposts in appropriate section, following the guidance

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Geishawife
Team Member

Re: Dissertation Survey- Participants needed!

Post by Geishawife » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:13 am

This really needs to be in the Academic/Research section. Plus, you need to give us your name, where you are studying, who is supervising the project and make clear it has been given ethical approval (including to recruit on-line).

PsychZee

Post by PsychZee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:14 am

Geishawife wrote:This really needs to be in the Academic/Research section. Plus, you need to give us your name, where you are studying, who is supervising the project and make clear it has been given ethical approval (including to recruit on-line).
Sorry, i didn't realise there was a separate forum this!

All my information, and how I or my supervisor can be contacted, can be found on the first page if you click the link.

Geishawife
Team Member

Post by Geishawife » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:46 pm

zameyy wrote:All my information, and how I or my supervisor can be contacted, can be found on the first page if you click the link.
Yes, but the forum guidelines state that you must display them here. If not, your link could be deactivated.

PsychZee

Post by PsychZee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Geishawife wrote:Yes, but the forum guidelines state that you must display them here. If not, your link could be deactivated.
Thank you for this information. unfortunately, it is not giving me the option to edit my original post anymore.

Geishawife
Team Member

Post by Geishawife » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:22 pm

Why not post a new link in the Academic/Research section with all the relevant details? Then a member of the admin team can remove this current post from view so you are not doubling up. Either that, or contact admin who might be able to update the current post and move it for you.