Mini-ell comments on your avatar

For anything not related to psychology
BenJMan

Re: Mini-ell comments on your avatar

Post by BenJMan » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:19 pm

ell wrote: For some unknown reason he looked at your avatar, said "Oh xxxx" (where xxxx is a four letter swear word beginning with s) and then wandered off. Unfortunately the s-word has re-entered his vocabulary, after some time off from it. Even worse, he's started dropping his 't's a lot, so he's not even enunciating his swear words properly.
On the theme of that same swear word and language, my friends toddler once wandered across the room and trod on a lego brick and shouted "Oh *swear word*!". My friends response was a combination of horror, resignation to the fact the child has clearly picked it up from her, and pride that the child used it in the correct context rather than just at random.
I think a hero is any person really intent on making this a better place for all people ~ Maya Angelou.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Campion

Re: Mini-ell comments on your avatar

Post by Campion » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:27 pm

This should be interesting... Oh God, please let me be interesting! :lol:

Campion.
'Think how many blameless lives are brightened by the blazing indiscretions of other people.' - Saki.